That’s a hard one. I’m used to thinking on very different time scales, usually driven by project deadlines. I have Next Actions for each project (thank you, David Allen/GTD). I have long-term life goals (go back to Turkey before I die). “One month from today” doesn’t fit my customary pattern.
One month from today, I hope to have:
- Finished the first project for a new client (work)
- Finished a new section of my business website, for two workshop series I want to offer over the summer (work)
- Taken down ALL the holiday decorations (household)
- Weeded out enough old files, currently stored in our 3rd floor guest room, so I won’t be embarrassed to have guests actually stay there (household)
- Rejoined the choir where I used to work as a soloist, this time singing as a volunteer (personal)
- Read two books from my TBR shelves, and started a new book for the Sisters in Spirit discussion group (personal)
- Lost another four pounds (personal)
Next step: Set a reminder for February 6 to check my progress.